My New Etsy Shop!
6:27 PM Posted In accessories , clips , craft , crafts , crochet , earrings , Etsy , felt , hair clips , jewelry , knit , necklaces , rings , sewing , stitches , stitching Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to get my new Esty shop out in the world. http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLovelyWhimsy Please take a look, and keep in mind that I always give away awesome freebies with EVERY purchase!




And please keep in mind that I list new items everyday!! Thanks so much for taking a peek!
I just wanted to get my new Esty shop out in the world. http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheLovelyWhimsy Please take a look, and keep in mind that I always give away awesome freebies with EVERY purchase!




And please keep in mind that I list new items everyday!! Thanks so much for taking a peek!


0 comments:
Post a Comment